Wine tour

Rich Williamson

Tracey and I can make this…

Weather looks cool but sunny.

To confirm, this is the Wegmans where we are meeting?

Any place specific in the parking lot?

Thanks

Rich

On May 19, 2015, at 3:32 PM, Kenneth Collins kjcollins48@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

Rich,
This Saturday we are a doing a drive and wine tour event. Meeting at the Wegmans in Malvern at 10:30 am. Let me know if you and Tracey can join us. We have about 7 - 8 members going so far. Would love if you be there!!!!!
Ken

On May 19, 2015, at 2:34 PM, Rich Williamson rjw@... [Philly_MG_Club] <Philly_MG_Club@...> wrote:

I have been out of the loop due to various work and personal reasons.

I am now starting to get more time, and want to get back into my car!

I have seen many mentions of events for the club (and not for the club - just events that might be fun) on the list and also in newsletters.

I haven’t seen a newsletter in a couple of months (I’m not sure where it went, but I did not get it).

Bottom line… Would someone be gracious enough to recap everything with a list or at least point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Rich

______
Rich Williamson