List of events for this year - does it exist?

Rich Williamson

I have been out of the loop due to various work and personal reasons.

I am now starting to get more time, and want to get back into my car!

I have seen many mentions of events for the club (and not for the club - just events that might be fun) on the list and also in newsletters.

I haven’t seen a newsletter in a couple of months (I’m not sure where it went, but I did not get it).

Bottom line… Would someone be gracious enough to recap everything with a list or at least point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Rich

______
Rich Williamson