Re: 2014 Renewals

Rich Williamson

I am pretty sure I renewed in January… let me know if I didn't

Rich Williamson
On Apr 23, 2014, at 9:29 PM, Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to send a friendly reminder. The 2014 Renewals for PMGC are due by April 30th which is only 7 days away. If you are planning on renewing your membership with the club please make sure to send in your renewal forms. After April 30th I will be removing all names of those who have not renewed from the newsletter list.

Again if you are not sure please do not hesitate to contact me and I will let you know if I have received your renewal form or not.

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget