Re: Oakbourne

Rich Williamson

I have been out of the loop for some time with some issues.

I am coming back around, and wold love to make some of the events coming up.

Is there anywhere where I can find a listing of all the events coming up that we may be attending?

I will be trying to make it to the meeting coming up.

Rich

On Jun 4, 2012, at 8:08 AM, Kenneth Collins wrote:

Steve,

The club members who attended "Cars of England" show on Saturday were;

Ken Collins
Les Weinraub
George Burton
George Van Horn
Don Scholl

All attendees drove their MG's and wore Philly MG Club shirts or hats..... The weather turned out great and the field was surprisingly dry considering the heavy rain that fell during the night.
I had to leave the show before all awards were presented and do not know if any of our cars won an award.....

Cheers,

Ken