Re: Paint shop

Rich Williamson

Not many places will work on old cars... but mine did.

I used Whitemarsh collision for my paint - nice job too.

Lester used them too.

British Racing Green MGB 1965

They charged me $2,500 end to end on the car.  This included prep work, fixing dents, and new paint along with a clear coat.

They can also match paint colors from the original cars. All they need is the modern paint code equivalent of the original color.

This page has all the paint codes by year:

This page has cars with all of the paint schemes shown along with the paint codes (including Dupont, Ditzler, and the other MODERN codes for painting today to look exactly like they did from the factory)

This page has paint chips on it so you can see them on your computer.
http://www.mgexperience.net/article/bmc-paint.html

I hope this helps

Rich

On Dec 19, 2011, at 10:11 AM, GAlotis@... wrote:

After going thru 3 painters, I am still looking for a good car painter , anyone know of one?

George Van Horn

______
Rich Williamson

rjw@...