Re: "Brits" Show

Rich Williamson

I will take one XXL shirt - Rich Williamson

On Oct 2, 2011, at 3:53 PM, James Schulte wrote:

This is strictly a see who is interested. Subject to approval by Steve and the EXECUTIVE BOARD I would presume. I am waiting for a call back from a friend that does shirts in the Lehigh Valley area. He has done some awesome shirts and hats for National Park service, my kayak and Canoe club, and the rafting company I work for part time.

I mentioned to him that it would be a minimum order of 36 but I'm sure he could do more. I'm going to ask for a blend shirt or all cotton pre-shrunk, but we may not have a big choice this late. Cost will be determined by type of shirt, art work and screening I'm sure. I'll make sure it's not more then $20.00. But again, it's going to depend on the type of shirt.

The other thing we could look at is bright colored vests that the club would own and distribute.

Shirts:
0- S
1- M   Karen
1- L    Kristi
3- XL  Lambert, Jim, JD
0-2XL
 anyone else

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: kristi74midget@...
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 14:28:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] "Brits" Show

Hi,

Lambert and I would take 1 shirt each.  1 large and 1 XL.  If possible we would even take 1 in 2t and 1 in 5t :-).

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget

On Oct 2, 2011, at 1:08 PM, James Schulte wrote:

Steve,
I like this. Do you want me to look into it? How about orders from people with sizes unofficially so I can see what might be done by Friday

Jim Schulte
President Lehigh Valley Kayak & Canoe Club

To: Philly_MG_Club@...
From: ryan.kubanoff@...
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 15:55:53 +0000

Okay then maybe a different logo design?  like Brits at the village  and event staff on the back.