Re: Lewes Show

Rich Williamson

I drive to Lewes several times a year from Plymouth meeting.

In the Mercedes, driving 75ish, i make it in around two hours.   This is taking the route 1 bypass.   You may not be taking this into account.

However those that really want to make the trip fun, can drive to Cape may and take the ferry over to Lewes.

I would be up for driving in a caravan and will use 2.5 hours - 3 hours as the estimate.

If you want to all leave from one of the park and rides near the bottom of the blue route or the crozier chester exit of 95.   This would be even closer than the full 2 1/2 hours.

Rich

On Apr 19, 2010, at 11:56 AM, Kristi & Lambert wrote:

Hi Club Members,

Lambert and I wanted to let you all know that if you are planning on attending this show that is will be a 3 hour drive.  When Lambert looked up the directions it kinda surprised us on the amount of drive time.  I do not want to discourage people from going to this show, I just want everyone to have a heads up.

Thanks for listening,

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget

On Apr 18, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Steve Harding wrote:

Dear Club Members,
In case we don't get the next newsletter to you in time, the first Car Show for our Club' attendance is The British Car Club of Delaware's "The British Are Coming...Again" Show on May 1st in Lewes, DE. For info about the Show go to www.bccdelaware.com, click on "Club Shows" and pull up the flyer. Closer to the Show date we'll organize a caravan to the Show. Take care,

Steve Harding
mgbgt1@hotmail.com
Forty is the old age of youth; 50 is the youth of old age. - Victor Hugo

______
Rich Williamson

HOME COMPUTER e-mail address