Halloween (pre) party this Friday October 2nd

Rich Williamson

As I mentioned to many of you who were on the Rocks trip, I am having a Pre-Halloween party at my Costume shop. We will be having tours of the city block long shop, special effects demos, live music, wine beer, and food. There may be several celebrities coming as well since we are long affiliated with show biz.

This is a costume party. Wear on if you have one. if you don't have one, we will provide you with one when you arrive. This will happen Friday October 2nd from 7:00pm until 10:00pm After the party, the neighborhood is jumping since it is "First Friday" and all of the restaurants and bars are having specials as well as the art galleries are open late. There is lots of free parking along the side of the building, we are easy to find since we are in OLD City and near the highways. If you need directions go to http://www.costumers.com and click on the "where we are" button. If you are coming PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RSVP I simply need to know how many are coming and how much wine & beer, etc to buy.

Please RSVP to info@... (my staff), NOT me or via phone at 215-925-7121

I hope to see you there,

Rich

PS. See attached flyer for more info