Re: MG Parts Available

James J Schulte

Contact me.
Jim Schulte
2158021974

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 9:34 PM, Kristi Liebel
<kliebel@...> wrote:
First,  thank you Roger - I kinda dropped the ball on this.  George emailed me a while back and I just did not get a chance to forward the information.  George if you see this - I am truly sorry!

And as I type this I see that George has responded 😊.

Safety Fast,

Kristi