From: Harry Hurst <h.hurst@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 2:42 pm
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] MGB Rubber Clutch and Brake Pedals Pad

Imayhave two used ones you are welcome to- ificould find them!

Harry Hurst
(610) 725-9600

On Jun 6, 2022, at 1:57 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

Well, I don't have the pedal pads in stock, but like you, I also need something from Moss that I've been avoiding ordering because of shipping. It's part number 903-764... see below link:

If you want, you can order your pads and my item and I'll split the shipping cost with you - that should put you at the minimum. I suggest ordering through Little British Car Co, though ( https://www.lbcarco.com ) to get their discount - they're great folks to work with, too.

Cheers,
Kevin